Our Technology Roadmaps are flexible planning tools that will support your business’ strategic planning by matching short-term and long-term goals with specific technology solutions. You will be empowered by data and a plan that considers the following:
- Clearly defined strategies the roadmap aims to satisfy.
- Identification of areas and initiatives requiring assigned executive sponsorship.
- Detailed technical debt requirements and risk mitigation
- Define the business processes aligned to the technologies within the roadmap.
- A three-to-five-year timeline of initiatives and related projects that support the roadmap.
IT budgets include many different types of spend which set them apart from many other shared service functions primarily made up of labor costs. Quite often, bundled with a Technology Roadmap and delivered as a unit or packaged together as complementary parts, the reality is that technology budgets quite often live on their own. We can help your business prepare a Technology Budget tailored to your needs and considering a wide range of inputs, constraints, and assumptions. These planning tools can become essential in how you manage technology investment or shape your IT strategy. The following are some examples of some components to expect:
- High-level justifications for each project.
- The estimated cost and duration for each project.
- Ongoing costs for operational support of each new technology.
- Defined cost-savings due to technical debt modernization, upgrades, sunsetting, or migrations.
Not sure what you need, or aren’t sure where to start? Our Sustain solution is perfect for you. We can review your entire business from vision to frontline workers and deliver a plan and roadmap that will prepare you for that next level of growth. With StrataNorth, you can expect the very best customer service, in-depth analysis, and a world-class experience from start to finish.