We can help you identify the data and the tools that enable you to gain the insight you need to grow and manage your entire business. Our BI and Marketing Analytics Strategy helps you manage your business in today’s marketplace better. With our detailed BI and Marketing Analytics strategy, you will achieve some of the following benefits:
- Real-time, actionable and accurate reporting
- Improved data quality
- Valuable business insights
- In-depth competitive analysis
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Detailed market trends
- Increased operational efficiency
- Lower margins and increased revenue
A BI and Marketing Analytics Strategy from StrataNorth goes hand-in-hand with your growth and success.
Business Intelligence (BI) is a broad set of strategies and technologies that deliver valuable insight into your data. This insight allows you to make appropriate strategic decisions to improve operational effectiveness and empower your business to scale and grow. BI also provides a better context regarding historical and present data, as well as future predictions.
The following are five key strategies that you should incorporate into your plans for establishing a BI strategy.
- Develop a BI Roadmap with appropriate funding
- Establish BI Governance
- Establish a BI COE (Center of Excellence)
- Implement/Enhance BI Technology and processes
- Identify and measure KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
We will help you evaluate technologies and define strategies to help your business achieve success by using data as the central component of your growth strategies. Our approach takes a gradual approach to introduce new tools and strategies that provide tangible value.
Marketing Analytics tends to focus on tying data from Marketing efforts to offer insight and leverage your business data to connect more deeply with current customers and reach a broader audience. Depending on the type of business, the industry, or regulatory constraints on how your business can sell products and services, we can help you deploy a wide range of strategies.
Five key strategies (and most generally used) that you should consider incorporating into your Marketing Analytics strategy.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Analytics
- Conversion Rate Analytics
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Attribution Analytics
- Social Media Marketing Engagement Analytics
- Email Marketing Performance Analytics
We will help you evaluate what existing (or new) tools you should consider leveraging to deliver a comprehensive Marketing Analytics strategy.
Not sure what you need, or aren’t sure where to start? Our Scale solution is perfect for you. We can review your entire business from vision to frontline workers and deliver a plan and roadmap that will prepare you for that sustainable growth. With StrataNorth, you can expect the very best customer service, in-depth analysis, and a world-class experience from start to finish.